The Hunter Institute of Mental Health follows the dictum of the World Health Organisation that “Mental Health is Everybody’s Business.” Efforts to promote mental health and prevent mental illness require all sectors of society to work together.
Therefore we do not work alone but always in partnership with others.
The Institute acknowledges that the contribution of our partners is essential for the success of our work. Indeed the engagement and participation of partners is a built-in performance measure for our projects and programs.
- People who experience mental illness and mental health problems
- People who live with, love, or care for a person with a mental illness
- Our funders
- Government and non-government agencies working in mental health
- Government and non-government agencies whose work is relevant to supporting good mental health and to the support and recovery of people who experience mental health
- Communities and target groups
- Private sector organisations
- Universities and VET sector training providers